- Wind River Room – 4800 sq. ft., 48′ x 100′. Can accommodate 600 people comfortably. Can be partitioned into smaller groups (*1a and 1b). Our “Big Room” has a state-of-the-art acoustic ceiling that is perfect for concerts. This pairs perfectly with our hi-end audio/visual equipment. *1a and 1b break-out rooms are 750 sq. ft. each and seat up to 50 people.
- Dinwoody Room – 768 sq. ft., 24′ x 32′. Can accommodate 50 people comfortably. Room 1 of our Sunroom section. Huge windows offer amazing views of the Wind River and the Wind River Mountain range.
- Wiggins Fork Room – 768 sq. ft., 24′ x 32′. Can accommodate 50 people comfortably. Room 2 of our Sunroom section. Huge windows offer amazing views of the Wind River and the Wind River Mountain range.
- Horse Creek Room – 640 sq. ft., 20′ x 32′. Can accommodate 40 people comfortably. This room doubles as our bridal dressing room for weddings.
- Catering Kitchen – fully equipped, certified commercial kitchen. Everything you or your cater needs to create the perfect menu.
- Warm Springs Art Gallery – 1205 sq. ft., Standing room for up to 110 people. Open and spacious this room is perfect for small gatherings and receptions. It houses some of the area’s most distinguished works of art.
- Dunoir Room – 624 sq. ft., 24′ x 26′, Can accommodate up to 30 people. Great for classroom teaching and art workshops.
- Jakeys’ Fork Room – soon to open – Joe and Mary Back museum. Currently, under construction, this will house many of their works.
- Joe Back Library
- Mary Back Art Classroom – 770 sq. ft., Seats 35 people. Limited availability.